Thursday, December 1, 2011

Science Diet Ideal Balance Dog Food Review!!


So I am a BzzAgent and I was able to get a FREE 4lb bag of Science Diet Ideal Balance Dog Food for my dogs to try. I have 2 dogs and one is very sensitive when it comes to food so they both have to eat something that won't make him sick.  I was excited to try this food because it is made with natural ingredients. I was surprised with how much my dogs loved this food! It didn't cause either one of them to have tummy troubles or other issues which was great! We normally have to buy an expensive brand of food but this food is far from expensive!! After trying this we definitely switched brands!! The price was also great to! Now we are not only saving money on dog food my dogs love it too!!


If you would be interested in trying out products you should become a BzzAgent!!




No comments:

Post a Comment